We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing branding team!
We have a very exciting opportunity for a strong conceptual Senior Graphic Designer to join our team on a full time basis. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of successful graphic design, brand identity and brand strategy, as well as digital and interaction design within the Retail, Food and Beverage, Health and Wellbeing, Property Development, Hospitality and Transport sectors.
The perfect candidate must be well versed in best practice branding design and must have a detailed understanding of the brand strategy process in order to work alongside our strategy team. This person must be able to work across multiple projects and have a proven experience of working with blue chip companies as well as entrepreneurs and start-ups, across all aspects of the graphic design life cycle.
Roles and responsibilities
– Receiving and interpreting client briefs
– Running client and team meetings / workshops
– Creation of strategic direction for a brand / experience (physical and/or digital)
– Brand concept generation, creation and execution
– Developing ideas for brand engagement, user experience and interaction design
– 2D visual design concepts and finalising through design development
– Artworking, proofing and print management
– Supplier management
– Client liaison, review and signoff
– Leadership, inspiration and art direction of junior members of the graphics team
– Keeping up to date with trends and a love for all that’s new and innovative
– Developing existing client relationships and supporting the farming of new work
– Supporting new business activities and winning new clients.
This is a client-facing role that requires the person to be able to engage and manage clients in a proactive manner. There will be regular client meetings and site visits, however the day to day will be conducted in our office in London. The person will be required to document meetings, produce presentations and create all project deliverables to an exceptionally high standard.
What we’ll do for you
In exchange for bringing it everyday, we’ll ensure you’ll manage a wide variety of creative challenges, work with Global Brands and entrepreneurs, have exposure to many different aspects of the business and continue to learn at every step of the way. We’ll support you and believe in you. You’ll get a strong work life balance. You’ll be involved in all our cultural activities.
You’ll be part of an agency whose profits go towards affecting climate, demographic and economic change. At a time where we’re all telling our clients to have a bigger purpose, we’re leading the way and showing others how its done.
– 2:1 or higher Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Branding or Design
– International design agency and client experience is required
We are a studio based agency but do have a hybrid working policy available to all staff.
Please click ‘Apply’ below and send us your portfolio and C.V. to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Senior Graphic Designer’.
Our application process doesn’t involve any tick box exercises. Quality outweighs quantity, please keep the file size below 10mb.
Applications open// Friday 21st October 2022
Applications close// 5.30pm Friday 4th November 2022