We are looking for a vibrant, energetic and keen Business Development Manager (BDM) and lead generation expert to join our London studio on a full time, permanent basis.
The perfect applicant will have an experienced marketing head alongside great communication skills. Eloquent and persuasive writing and a well-honed telephone manner are essential. We are looking for a hungry and eager Business Development Manager that is confident enough to operate autonomously or take guidance from the Senior Management Team.
Key responsibilities of the BDM are:
- main point of contact for all new business enquiries, ongoing conversations and proposal writing
- systematically execute the outreach new business strategy
- campaign development to support outreach strategy
- capturing all activity and lead management on SalesForce
- develop and grow the outreach new business strategy with guidance from Senior Management Team
- actively and regularly attend industry events to build network and evangelise about TYC
- manage bids and pitches both externally (with the client) and internally (with the creative team)
- weekly report of new business activity to senior management team
- Account management of won projects.
We have big aspirations for our business and a bulletproof new business pipeline is integral to our future expansion plans. The person appointed for the role will be solely responsible for planning campaigns and executing business development activities. We are looking for someone that is well versed on LinkedIn and SalesForce and can also conduct regular phone calls and emails to prospective clients. The aim is to build rapport, identify opportunities and set up highly qualified meetings with people that are interested TYC's proposition.
TYC is a strategic retail design agency so experience and understanding of the retail world is a must have.
TYC is a London based award winning design studio with a close-knit, family feel. We have a team of the best designers in the industry and have created and believe in a good work-life balance. We design remarkable, sector changing brand and retail experiences for those daring to be different.
If you think you could smash this out of the park then please hit 'Apply' and send us your CV.