Brand Content Manager
Location: Northcote Rd, Clapham Junction, London
Salary: £22k + pension + lifestyle benefits
Fancy working for a creative catalyst?
Our mantra is about partnering with brands that want to challenge their sector. TYC is a design studio with a close-knit team based in South London. We embrace the idea of ‘happy fish, pond of opportunity’ meaning you can really make a difference to your pond. TYC is a place where team members work creatively and collaboratively to shape their future together. BTW, 100% of the profits that we generate go directly towards fighting pollution and climate change.
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Brand Content Manager to join our team on a full time basis. We are looking for someone with a passion and deep interest in leveraging the already successful TYC brand and pushing it to the next level. This role will also be responsible for building and managing the brand of our sister company brand; Leslie Jones Architecture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing a content strategy, creating / writing content and delivering content / campaigns across all external brand platforms to increase brand awareness and engagement. The right candidate will have a flair for creating engaging copy and content as well as an eye for detail. We are looking for someone that will be able to spot new content opportunities and deliver high quality written content in a fast-paced and exciting environment. This person must be excited by exploring new things in the world of commercial design in the sectors of Retail, Food & Beverage, Property Development, Transport and Hospitality.
- Create annual and quarterly content marketing and social media plans
- Management of all social media channels and delivery of monthly targets
- Research and deliver highly professional, accurate written content (including but not limited to; blogs, posts, tweets, thought leadership pieces and project case studies etc.) to drive traffic and increase brand awareness
- Creation and management of all company website content
- Creation and execution of content to support new business campaigns
- Generate regular reports using analytical tools, interpret conclusions from statistics and user behaviour
- Working closely with both the creative and new business team to design, develop and deliver beautifully crafted content
- Stay up-to-date with content marketing trends and digital environment and share knowledge across the team
- Ensure all working practices and procedures adhere to business compliance
- Brand guardian across all external brand platforms, ensuring brand accuracy and consistency.
In the future, there may also be the opportunity to work directly with some of our clients on their content management strategy and delivery.
Specific skills required for the role:
- Experience in a similar type of role, PR and communications or a journalist in need of a change of direction
- Strong command of English language – we need flawless grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Experience of using research and insight to inform content strategy
- Experience in using and managing current and emerging social media channels (including but not limited to: Linked In, WeChat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, CMS / company website)
- Experience of using post management tools (such as Hootsuite or similar)
- Strong analytical skills to enable accurate analysis and reporting on performance
- Confident team and client liaison skills
- Actively interested in keeping up to date with trends and technology, with a love for all that’s new and innovative, regularly visiting exhibition and events
- Self-starter with good time keeping with the ability to deliver to strict deadlines
- Expert Apple Mac user
- Expert user of MS Office and Apple word processing apps (such as Page, Numbers and Keynote)
- Expert user of Google G-Suite services (such as Docs, Sheets, Drive, Mail and Calendar)
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud.
The successful candidate will be based in our bustling studio in Battersea and will be required to visit Leslie Jones Architecture based in Ladbroke Grove regularly, at least once a week.
2:1 or higher Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, PR, Marketing Communications
If this sounds like you then please send your CV and portfolio documenting all mind-blowing experience to: