We’re looking for a part-time Copywriter to join our growing team for a 6 month contract.
We have a very exciting opportunity for a creative copywriter to join our team on a part-time basis, starting with 1 day a week in the studio, with the hope to increase!
The perfect candidate will have a proven track record of successful copywriting across marketing decks, brand campaigns, social media, website content, blog posts and more! We are looking for someone that is experienced working with entrepreneurial clients as well as blue chip companies and across multiple sectors, e.g, Retail, Finance, Health and Wellbeing, Property Development, Hospitality and Transport sectors.
Key for this role is enthusiasm and a passion for written content along with the ability to switch between voices with ease.
Roles and responsibilities
- Adapting tone of voice to clients’ brand and their target audiences
- Collaborating with the brand and strategy team on ideas and integrating copy
- Producing creative and conceptual written content, including brochures, websites, emails, social media posts, brand campaigns etc
- An in-depth understanding the english language
- Excelling writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of various written outputs and formats
- Using strong storytelling and tone of voice to convey brand values / change brand perception
- Ability to use Microsoft office is suite required, Keynote and Indesign experience is preferable
What we’ll do for you
We’ll ensure that you work across a wide variety of creative challenges, working with Global Brands and entrepreneurs, have exposure to many different aspects of the business and continue to learn at every step of the way. We’ll support you and believe in you. You’ll get a strong work life balance. You’ll be involved in all our cultural activities.
You’ll be part of an agency whose profits go towards affecting climate, demographic and economic change. At a time where we’re all telling our clients to have a bigger purpose, we’re leading the way and showing others how it’s done.
- 2:1 or higher Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Creative writing or English or similar
- International design agency and client experience is required
We are a studio based agency but do have a hybrid working policy available to all staff.
Send us your portfolio and C.V. to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Copywriter’. Our application process doesn’t involve any tick box exercises. Quality outweighs quantity, please keep the file size below 10mb.
Applications open// Friday 11th November 2022
Applications close// 5.30pm Friday 25th November 2022